AMAZING RURAL HOUSE FOR 11 PEOPLE WITH PRIVATE POOL AND GARDEN
This hundred-year-old traditional village house is located in the heart of the beautiful Baix Empordà region, between the sea and the mountains. Having been recently restored, it offers guests an unforgettable experience, all in a private and intimate atmosphere, tranquil and welcoming, in which families and friends can relax and enjoy themselves.
Gualta, is close to two tourist powers, Girona and Barcelona, 5 minutes from the beaches of the Mediterranean, there is an unlimited number of activities both sports, active tourism, historical and cultural, there is a wide range of restaurants with Michelin star chefs, is an area of special wine interest with the DO Empordà, we find two medieval towns heritage of humanity by UNESCO, and is a premium destination for golf players (with the best Pitch and Putt fields at just 5 minutes and the best golf field in Spain and Top-10 in Europe at 50km).
In Ca l'Agutzil, you could find the hospitality and charm of the area's characteristic “Cases de Pagès”, farmhouses made of stone and wood. The myriad of cosy corners in this property, its original stone oven, its watering trough, as well as its restored antique furniture, create the feeling of travelling back in time.
The 400 m2 property consists of two parts: the main house and an old hay barn. It has a large porch with a shady patio of seasonal ivy covered facades, which communicates and articulates both volumes and has also a beautiful and intimate garden with private pool, which overlook the balconies of the main ceramic lattice house wrapped in a luxuriant violet bougainvillea.
The main house is divided into three floors:
- on the first floor we find the entrance hall, a multi-functional games room with table tennis, and a summer kitchen, directly linked to the porch with their patio and also to the garden.
- the middle floor has a dining room, a living room with a fireplace and the main kitchen, fitted with a sunny balcony from which the garden can be accessed by a stone staircase.
- on the top floor there are 4 double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and three with a shared bathroom on the same floor. One of the bedrooms has a beautiful balcony with distant views of the sea, meadows, the house garden and Montgrí castle.
In the garden there is a paved area for enjoying outdoor lunches and dinners (equipped with a table and chairs), and a central landscaped garden with loungers for relaxing in the sun or the shade of the beautiful lemon tree. Lastly, it has a lovely private pool which is sure to be the main attraction for the young ones.
The hay barn has two floors:
- on the ground floor there is an inviting entrance hall - the main entrance to the property - and a toilet-laundry room.
- on the top floor there is a large studio bedroom which sleeps up to three people, with a fully-equipped bathroom and a cosy reading room.
The hay barn has a door to the internal patio, from which the main house can be accessed, to the summer kitchen or to the large porch where you can put your feet up in the warm summer evenings.
To know more details about bedrooms click here.